The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 88/9: Support.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 88/9: Support. - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 88/9: Support.

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:01 pm

All the time Coraline was smeaking, Silvia just stared at her, head raised slightly. She was simultaneously trying to take in what Coraline was saying, while also trying to switch her mind away from Hugo and Coraline.

I...anything you can do to help the Resistance would be wonderful. I've been doing what I can, but...there's only so much I can do.

She met Coraline's stare, apparently now focused on the concept of helping the Resistance. I'll bankroll it, no problem. I have more money than I know what to do with, anyway. And I won't tell anyone short of the CEO himself where it came from. And the Resistance...they would die before they let the Ai-Jinn get hold of it. But...they might want to share it with the Cult. I...I don't know whether that's the wrong hands or not.

She looked down again, embarrassed. I want to help the Resistance. More than almost anything else. But there's been...so little I can do. It'll be good to...to do something.
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:12 pm

Coraline opened her mouth, staring at Silvia with an incredulous expression. Slowly, deliberately and very calmly she face-palmed. "A) Do not tell the CEO. He is all about plausible deniability." Here Coraline leaned in across the table and gave Silvia a significant look. "So don't tell him. B) Resistance cult are fine. It.. might have some long term health risks. The resistance are already using BFRs so, yeah." Coraline leaned back shrugging, she seemed miffed to admit it.

"I've done a little research to fix that but.. I don't know about implementation." The cyberneticist sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "So yeah, promise me and then you can get it to them." Coraline nodded slowly at Silvia, as if to say 'nod in agreement if you understand.'
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:11 pm

I won't tell him, Silvia replied, holding Coraline's gaze. But if he asks, I'll answer. And if he asks me to stop, I will. But yes, I promise. She nodded once, sharply.
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:17 pm

Coraline visibly relaxed, leaning back into her bean bag chair. "Good, great, fantastic. Okay, its in my van and so are copies of my research. We can do it now. Come on." The ex VK agent stood, drained the last of her coffee and, once Silvia is standing, took her arm and gently but firmly steered her friend out of the spa, without any conversation this time.
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2