Week 87, Immediately After The Trial: A Motherfucking Cool Dude

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Week 87, Immediately After The Trial: A Motherfucking Cool Dude

Post  Hugo on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:12 pm

There was a barely audible sigh; it would be obvious to Coraline at the very least that intense smeakering was happening. "Look, I might not have had many relationships, but I know what fighting is, okay? She said I could do it, yeah, but she DIDN'T want it. She didn't fight for what SHE wanted. Fighting to be right is as important as fighting not to be wrong, right? If I can't trust her to fight for what she wants, I can't trust her. Okay?" Hugo closed his eyes and when he opened them, gave Fenris a look. "Besides she said she only wanted to date people in Oracle, and she told me I don't care about people, so it's over. Talk to her about it." Hugo was obviously exasperated, not knowing what kind of answer would satisfy Fenris.
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:28 pm

Fenris frowned, that didn't sound like something Silvia would do, unless... Um... Did you break up with her before or after she started saying that stuff? But Hugo did have one good point. The infiltrator opened a private channel. Silvia? Silvia, are you alright? Hugo... Hugo told me what happened... Do you need to talk? This would get a lot easier if she could sit them both down again.
Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Hugo rolled his eyes. "After I couldn't trust her, while we were talking about the book." He sighed again, and gestured ahead of them, to where Keota was still leading them. As he did so, the EI-educated woman stopped smeakering as well. "There's photography outside, and I will make a statement about the formal press conference, which will be in 45 minutes. All you need to do is stand out there and smile." Her accent was natural, her movements sharp, her body language poised for a fight. Her eyes are bright. "You have a few minutes."
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Well, no wonder Silvia lashed out. Hugo had just broken up with her! Over a book! So you just dumped her out of nowhere, or so it would have seemed to her. Hugo, of course she lashed out! You just made it look like you chose your book over her!(pass Int + Psych by 3) Fuck! Who would have thought saving your friends relationship would be such hard work? Why don't you trust her anymore? And why do you want her to fight you so badly?

At that point, Hugo's PA started to give them instructions, which knocked Fenris out of her train of thought. "Err.. Right. Do I need to be somewhere else?"
Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Hugo spun around to answer Fenris, looking both frustrated and upset. He took his arm from Coraline to briefly raise his balled fists in frustration. It was now obvious to everyone he was having a private conversation... But Keota interrupted and Fenris replied, and the moment of pause caused him to relax slightly.

Keota gave him a brief look and raised her brow, but otherwise ignored her boss. "..No, all of Oracle can go out together."

Hugo relaxed a bit more, even casting a glance to Coraline and giving her a little apologetic smile. He rolled his shoulders back. "I keep... saying the same things, Fenrir. I can't trust someone who won't tell me what they want. Who won't fight for what they want. I don't want to.. hurt her, or rape her accidentally. Say something I can't take back.. She says I don't care about people, and she's wrong, but I'm not always nice to people. If I can't trust her, I can't be with her. If she.. says... mean things cuz she feels bad, it won't make me change my mind. It means I can't trust her even more. Okay? So it's over. It's over."
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Coraline glanced between Hugo and Fenris before giving Keota a meaningful glance and half shrug. She raised her eyebrows incredulously when Hugo looked at her and mouthed, "Really?" but her eyes betrayed her amusement. The plague doctor nodded to herself as Hugo went back to whatever was going on behind closed smeaker frequencies and gently linked arms with the huge nuke once again. Coraline appraised Keota once her back was turned, the PA seemed to have her head on straight and that was definitely good for Hugo. Coraline decided that she liked her. [Pass L&A by 7]
Coraline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top