Week 81, Early: Minor Complications

Go down

Week 81, Early: Minor Complications

Post  Hugo on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:00 pm

From the office of Dojo De Seoul, Hugo looked as if he should be pretty content. The building was fully staffed, business was going well, and his life was full of excitement and affection. And yet, he was worried. Well, going on trial for being an accomplice to murder will make most people get a little concerned.

He took out his phone and spoke softly into it, 'penning' a text.

TO: SHAP, FENRIR

Hey guys. Do either of you have any tangible evidence from the mission to steal that console? I might be kind of on trial for being an accomplice to murder. And trespassing, property damage, and uh illegal modification of computer equipment. You guys are okay, but uh... I might not be. And uh.. Keep it under wraps, okay?

Transcribed using Talk2Text App.
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 81, Early: Minor Complications

Post  Fenris on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:56 pm

TO HUGO
FROM FENRIS

Um, I don't really try to keep evidence of breaking into peoples homes. All I have is my Eternity recorder footage. Though I don't really see how that will help you, as it won't stand up in court and it just confirms you were there. Me and Shap too? How the hell did you get charged with murder? What did that guy do? And I thought you said you were friends with him? Have you at least told Silvia?
Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:04 pm

TO: FENRIS, SHAP

Anything is good, even a video. This is for my lawyers, not the court, yeah? And you and Shap are safe. They only know about me. And I am not charged with murder just you know being an accomplice to murder cuz uh apparently she was dead the whole time we were there so there is that. I think the computer and robots killed her? I don't know, yet. Everything is kind of new and I need a lawyer to actually interpret that, and I am doing that, so.
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:55 pm

TO HUGO
FROM FENRIS

There was some fucked up stuff going on with those servant droids. We should maybe have looked into it a bit more. But then again, plasma cannons. If it'll actually help, I'll send you over the footage, I just need to dig it out. But seriously, you should tell Silvia. She won't want this kind of thing just sprung on her.
Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heizhizhu on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:10 am

To: Hugo

It annoys me when employers try to drag you into their own problems. I'm sending over my eternity recording; I call it "'bots gone wild". Keep me posted.
Heizhizhu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down