Week 76: Breaking In a New Stomach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 76: Breaking In a New Stomach

Post  Fenris on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Having just gotten out of that damn clinic, Fenris was finally able to meet up with Hugo. After swinging by her room to get changed, she headed down to the Nukes quarters to see if he was ready. Rather than use the intercomm system provided, Fenris decided to just use her smeaker, it was just as easy. "Hey! You ready? Let's go eat!" Her procedure had left the infiltrator fairly hungry, and there was a definite edge of eagerness in her voice.
Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 76: Breaking In a New Stomach

Post  Hugo on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:12 pm

"Just let me finish this text." Two minutes passed, and Hugo opened the door to his room. There was no longer a gaping wound in his stomach; in fact, he was wearing a particularly fine striped shirt in pale blues and greens, with a matching set of dark blue slacks and shiny green shoes that looked like real leather. As soon as he caught Fenris' eye, his grin broadened, and he stroke a forcefully nonchalant pose against the doorframe. "Like it? I sent Harold my measurements when I went in, and this it what I got when I came out of surgery. Sort of a classic look." The buttons on his shirt ran along the left side of his chest, and shined with a pearly sheen. "So, where do you wanna go? Are we gonna grab Shap?"
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Fenris let out a mock sigh. "Well, I guess it'll have to do." She herself was wearing a black dress, it was high enough quality, yet still "fashionable" enough to go almost anywhere. She waved Hugo onward as she strode down the hallway, her heels accentuating the sway of her hips. (Looking Good pass by 7) "Of course we're bringing Shap! If he is still in Germany. I haven't seen him since the mission... And as for where, I'll leave that to you. I've already been to pretty much everywhere, and I'm not too fussed what we eat, so long as we do it soon." There was a distinct edge of impatience in her voice.
Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:21 pm

"If you've been everywhere, why am I making the decision?" Hugo laughed as he was pushed along, giving Fenris an incredulous look. "Fenrir, take me and my fiance to your favorite place. You used to live here, you have to know the best best places. The kind we can't get back home." He smiled a little more gently, and ran his hand gently across his afro as they walked. "As long as its hand made. I'm tired of processed crap."
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:48 pm

"I hear that! But we should see what Shap wants to eat. And if he's coming." At the pace Fenris was setting, they were soon at the end of the corridor, stepping into the lift. Hey Shap! Me and your beloved are heading out to dinner, you want to come along? If so what do you want to eat? She began tapping her foot impatiently, trying to ignore gaping void where her stomach should be. She was hungry.
Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heizhizhu on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:19 am

Meanwhile, at the same time...

Shap sat up straight abruptly, tapped the side of his head with the ball of his hand and paused before nodding to no one in particular. Are you buying? I don't mind. Should I wear my rave suit? I haven't had time to fix the hat though.
Heizhizhu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:47 pm

"I don't think we need a rave suit. Fenrir and I are dressed.. kind nice, but that shouldn't be a big deal, right?" He looked over at Fenris, smiling slightly. He shook his head companionably at her, adding, "It really depends on where we're gonna go. And going soon." Hugo motioned to the lift to have her press a button, winking at her.
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Yes, yes! I'll pay! We'll go to the Au Soliel. Fenris stabbed the button to take them to the ground floor. They have an amazing French chef there, best food I've ever had. You'll need to dress nice to get in. Be there soon. After a moment of listening to the elevator music, she looked across at Hugo. "So. Do you want to take your car or mine?"
Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Hugo grinned widely. "Mine. We took yours after the mission and I haven't gotten time to break mine in... Of course, I don't know if Spire traffic is a good place for it, but, eh. It can drive itself while we enjoy the sound system." Hugo fixed his cuffs and ran a hand down his hair, patting it. It had stayed perfectly in place for months now, ever since he got the cybernetic, but it was habit to check. "French, eh? So.. Mutant vegetables, cancerous bird tumors and stuff?" He smirked a little, and appeared to be mostly joking.
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heizhizhu on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:01 am

"dress nice", you say? Hmmm, I guess I'll have to wear "that" then. I'll meet you outside shortly Shap paced over to the wall and produced a card from somewhere which he slashed at an occulted card reader protruding at chest-height from the wall; a panel in the dark surface slid back and pale light leaked out into the room illuminating the contents within...

Minutes later the heavily armoured bus pulled up near 6768 and disgourged an unusually dressed Shap; he wasn't sure why the overly muscular and angry bus driver had given him ice-cream but a gift was a gift. Consuming the last of his waffle cone Shap strode to the gate to 6768 and pressed the doorbell, he used the time after the bell to dust his suit for waffle crumbs and ensure all his shirt buttons were done up, taking extra care not to nudge the fourth from the top too much.
Heizhizhu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top