The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 74: Unforeseen Consquence

2 posters

Go down

Week 74: Unforeseen Consquence Empty Week 74: Unforeseen Consquence

Post  Coraline Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Hugo, honey-bug.

Hi, I am so sorry for not being in touch lately, I managed to rather distract myself last week but... I take it you've seen the news? I'm afraid it rather means our date is going to get delayed even longer =<

Full disclosure, I was planning to go into Taiwan; deliver medicine, investigate a little, maybe prevent a pandemic, that sort of thing. I had a lot more preparation I wanted to do first, maybe too much, but thats off the table now. I've a way inside and I can't let it pass me by.

Stay safe,
Coraline
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Week 74: Unforeseen Consquence Empty Re: Week 74: Unforeseen Consquence

Post  Hugo Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Aw, encantadora! You need to be careful. It is a warzone. Even hardened criminals are leaving the area. The only people staying there are the resistance because otherwise they will kill you. This is not a joke. You must be very careful. And even then, the Ai Jinn may bomb the whole island from orbit.

Let me know if I can help you. If something bad goes down there and you can get the word out, I could probably find some way to get to you. Be careful, please.

Transcribed using Talk2Text app.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Ah, I know. And a secure way of getting info in and out of Taiwan was on my to do list so, yeah thats not going to be happening. XD

But thank you Hugo, it means a lot. Thanks.
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum