Week 68: Saturn-Rise from the Yacht

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Week 68: Saturn-Rise from the Yacht

Post  Coraline on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Coraline gave Hugo an unimpressed look as he manhandled her, but couldn't keep down a slightly sly smile. "No, you just started licking me." She fell with "Umph'd! an as she hit the cushions, before collecting herself and pouting at her friend. The girl narrowed her eyes at the nuke as he waggled his finger at her. Coraline snatched up her own glass and touched it against Hugo's, before the helpsalot could refill it. "Always a lovely way to spend an evening." She seemed almost defensive. [L&A fail by 2]
Coraline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:56 pm

"Hey, hey, don't be so pouty, encantadora. It was a just a little lick! Can't make a big deal about a little lick." Hugo had the good grace to look sheepish, clinking his glass before having it immediately topped up. He grabbed a strawberry from the seat beside Coraline, looking a little guilty but delighted. He bit into it, and then shoved the whole thing in his mouth. "Not on your hand, anyway." With that his grin grew guiltier, and wider, and more wicked, but he didn't make eye contact.
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:27 pm

"Oh! Where were you thinking of licking me that I could make a big deal of, Hugo!?" Coraline still looked defensive but was obviously intrigued, despite the fact that she must know what the nuke was referring to. In one smooth motion, the plague doctor scooped up all the remaining straw/chocolate berries besides her and let them fall into her cleavage. "Not one more for you until you come clean mister Juice!" Coraline crowed, popping a strawberry into her mouth in triumph. [L&A pass on the dot]
Coraline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:47 pm

"Aaaw, encantadora, so mean." He laughed low in his throat, and stared at the fruit sadly. He tutted softly, shaking his head. "Fine, fine. I was referring to licking you on your neck, maybe, or breasts or nipples or between your thighs. You should know. You ARE from the EI." He rolled his eyes dramatically, obviously enjoying this. He reached out with a hand and plucked a single berry that was just above her neck line, shrugging with a shoulder. He didn't seem to mind such alluring conversation, but he was definitely watching her reaction.
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Coraline narrowed her eyes again and tried not react as Hugo talked about licking her. [L&A pass by 7] Nonetheless it was obvious the little ex VK agent was fuming. "I do know! And I went to school in EI, which is much better. Which means I am used to KNOWING, intimately knowing, people who tease me like that, you!" The poor plague doctor swallowed her oncoming words and gave a gentle slap at Hugo's rapidly withdrawing hand. It wasn't like a hard swipe would do much more after all. Coraline crossed her arms over her chest, ensuring her friend would steal no more of Victoria's secret strawberries.
Coraline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

*I AM SO SORRY

Post  Hugo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Hugo snickered, leering a little at Coraline's cleavage. He was still hungry, and was more interested in the strawberries than her.. melons*. He shook his head, smiling, dark bright eyes flicking up from her chest to her face and back down again. "Do you need to know them intimately before you joke about such things? I knew people in the EI were promiscuous, but I didn't think you needed to fuck before you flirt." He gave another low chuckle, still smiling. "I don't like to prey on people's weaknesses, but I will tickle you to get those back, you know. I ate the other three boxes on the way over."
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:19 pm

"Jucie, darling? We have been flirting practically since we met. Its just that now we can't have anything, you're suddenly being much more risque with me. Licking alcohol off of my fingers. Or say, pinning me in mid air while my dress slides up and you tease me about tickling. I mean, how much more sexually charged can it get?" Coraline titled her head at Hugo and checked him out right on back. [L&A pass by 3] "You darling, will need to do much more than tickle me, should you try to get them back that way." The plague doctor was being much more confrontational than Hugo had seen her before. Her cheeks were still tinted pink and she was chewing on her lower lip.

Last edited by Coraline on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I missed a word ><)
Coraline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Hugo's smile and scrupulous look faded into mild confusion. His head tilted, and he took a drink as he considered Coraline's words. When he took the drink away, his brows furrowed. "What d'you mean? I mean, yeah, I'm flirting, and, heh, yeah, there's some sexual tension.." And here he smiled, feeling a little dumb for saying it out loud. "But what do you mean? Why can't we now? Is something wrong? We're friends and you're stronger and.. sometimes forceful.  And you seem to like me, sooo...?"

He didn't seem to get it. Instead he looked back at her chest, and motioned toward her, beckoning her to move forwards. "C'mon, gimmie one."
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Coraline gave Hugo a look of pure incredulity. She looked down into her cleavage, back up at the nuke and then smiled slyly. The plague doctor sat up an leaned forward, as if to say 'go on then, come and get it.' "I do Juicey, I do. But you are exclusive with Una and Silvia now, or at least she seems to think so. She wouldn't date me, even as a safe experiment, no strings or expectations." The cyberneticist sighed, looking down and clasping her hands in her lap. [L&A pass by 2] "Though when I pressed her for details, I mean of course I wanted to know, she said the two of you hadn't talked about it. Or even asked each other out." Coraline frowned up at Hugo, her eyes narrowed and obviously unimpressed with her friends antics.
Coraline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Hugo looked at the strawberries until Coraline said Silvia's name, and then he just looked perplexed... A look that grew as she continued talking. His shoulders sank a little. "She does...? She wouldn't..? ...We didn't." He leaned back, now concerned. He sighed, and emptied his drink before tossing the glass. To the side. On the other cushions. Gently.

"I mean, we didn't.. Talk about it, and I mean we didn't like.. Go on a date or anything. Like, not officially. It that.. a thing? Like, important? I just... I like her.. A lot. And I told her. And she likes me. And Una likes her. And I mean.. I told her, I TOLD her, I told her, she knows... About me and Alessandro, and I mean, she knew about me and Diedre, and she, she KNOWS, I told her what to do if she.. wanted.. me." He trailed off, looking even more confused. He hung his head back and looked up at the glorious night sky. He shook head head back and forth. "I mean, who would turn YOU down? ...Aw shit."

Last edited by Hugo on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:51 pm

The plague doctor shrugged, the answer to Hugo's question was self evident but she did not understand it any more than he did. Coraline moved, slipping to sit down beside him. With one hand she retrieved a strawberry and offered it to her friend, with the other she let the remaining strawberries fall down her dress to the cushion-y floor. The petite fashionista moved back a little before leaning companionably on the nuke. "I don't know sweet pea. I don't know if she's just not ready or wanted an excuse to not go on a date with me, or... I don't know." [L&A roll pass by 6] Coraline sneaked a glance at her friend and smiled slightly.

"But I think the two of you ought to talk about it some more. I don't mind waiting in the mean time, I mean its not like I have any relationships of my own already or anything. But... you know, I think I could always do with more. A few more at least. Just, remember I'm here if you want to talk, or if you need to anything else. Well, once you've talked to.... shut up, you know what I mean." The plague doctor preemptively, playfully punched Hugo in the arm and leaned into him, companionably.
Coraline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:10 am

"...Where did she get exclusive out of it? ...No, you're right, it must have been about you." Hugo put his arm around Coraline affectionately, and picked up his head to rest it on hers. He didn't even seem to notice the punch. As he spoke, he grew increasingly agitated. "After everything we said.. I can't believe it'd be anything else. With Alessandro and Una and, fuck! You should hear the way she still talks about her ex, like he's the be all and end all of everything agent and sexy and strong. Shit." It was hard to tell exactly why he was bitter, maybe the sudden change in flirting was bringing out the maudlin in his boozey state, but whoever this guy was, Hugo appeared to hate him. He sounded annoyed, but not.. angry. More frustrated, and definitely hurt. "There's a lot fucking more than me and Silvia and Una, here."
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I AM NOT SORRY.

Post  Coraline on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:31 am

Coraline lifted her head up and drew Hugo's around to face her, running a finger along his chin to do so. She nodded and replicated one of the nuke's soothing coo-ing noises. "Yeah. And whoever he was.... Silvia can't have meant as much to him as she does to you. You are strong and sexy, Hugo and I like nuke-y you. For whatever that might be worth." [L&A roll pass by 8] The ex VK agent gently rubbed at the small of her friend's not so small back, holding his gaze the whole while. Her face was drawing slowly but inevitably closer as she spoke. She took back the hand that had moved Hugo's chin and rested it instead on his chest. Coraline's eyes were wide and reflected the view of Saturn rising. Her expression dropped slightly, forming into a slight pout. "I mean I miss my exes too but well, I'd be more than happy to complain about them or... share them if they came back. And I think they would too. Hugo? I am going to kiss you." The plague doctor did, the lightest, softest of kisses that barely pushed at the nuke's lips before Coraline drew back. But only ever so slightly back. She shut her eyes close together immediately after.
Coraline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh drama die.

Post  Hugo on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:07 am

Hugo licked his lips. Coraline tasted slightly of her wine, and chocolate and strawberries. He had enough time to process that thought before he moved forward, pulling the little fashion designer closer and kissing her hard. He didn't stop after a moment, he didn't stop after a minute, crushing the berries on Coraline's lap as he pulled her close. He was drunk, remembering being hurt, but more than that the woman in his arms was pretty and wanted him. Did you need any other reason?

His hands moved to her lower back, then one stroked her body back up to her neck. She was small but not fragile, strong and not lean, and he could feel her muscles under her skin. Comforted by that, he pulled her head to his and roughly grabbed her ass. His tongue forced his way into her mouth. It was obvious he was lost in the moment, being aggressive, just reacting to her original kiss.

Last edited by Hugo on Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:21 am

Coraline kissed back, letting herself enjoy what was happening. She continued to rub the small of Hugo's back while tracing lines and patterns across his chest. The nuke was strong and warm and he felt good against her skin, against her lips and against her tongue. She was breathing heavily and with each intake of air got a strong, intoxicating smell of the strawberries and alcohol on his breath. Coraline squeezed Hugo as he squeezed her and she moaned, softly.

Not after a minute, but after three of sloppy wonderful make outs the plague doctor at least brought her hands up to clasp her friend's face. Slowly and with regret and hesitation evident in her movements, Coraline parted her face from Hugo's. She took in a deep breath and slipped her arms underneath the nuke's stopping him from moving her around. The ex VK agent cuddled into Hugo's chest and rested his chin on the top of her head. After a moment her hand found one of his and wrapped around it. "Hey..... watch the planet rise with me, okay? For now?"
Coraline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:32 am

Hugo, also panting, could only nod... And immediately feel guilty. He had forgotten where he was, who he was with.. And it was good, so good just to forget. He looked over at Una, who was fixing him with a meaningful, unhappy glare. He hadn't even noticed the time go by, he hadn't even thought... But Europa was closer, the city lights shining on the dark water, Saturn even larger in the beautiful sky. "..Fuck." He hung his head back again, hand weakly squeezing hers. He sounded unhappy, but with himself.

How easy it was for him to cheat. Okay, maybe this wasn't cheating, technically, but.. Kind of.. ...Fuck. He banged his hand not holding Coraline's against the railing, denting it a little. He didn't notice. "Fuck. ..I need to talk to Silvia."

But he had nothing else to add. He stroked her hair with his chin, and looked up at the lightening sky as Saturn reflected its warm yellow and purple glow on the planet.
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top