Week 67: A Promised Conversation

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Week 67: A Promised Conversation

Post  Fenris on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:53 pm

"No. It is not "some EI thing"." She sounded irritated, growing angry. "It's the fact that it's been three fucking months!" Leaping to her feet she began pacing, and it was obvious she was furious with herself. "Three months! And I've done fuck all!"
Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Silvia's confusion was only growing more pronounced as Fenris' reaction strengthened. "What...what do you mean? I mean, since coming to Oracle, you've done so much," she tried, standing. "I mean...we've had quite an impact on...on the world."
Silvia Tsukuda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:29 pm

"For fuck's sake Silvia!" She snapped at Silvia, her confusion was just irritating. Especially after she forced Fenris to have this conversation. "What the fuck do you think we're talking about?!"
Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:38 pm

"I don't know, okay?" Silvia replied, taking a step back with a worried expression at her friend's outburst, trying to work out how she was handling this wrong. "All I know is...something happened that...that's painful for you, and you seem to want to do...something. But I don't know any more. I...I'm just trying to help."
Silvia Tsukuda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:59 pm

"Really?" She was still angry and annoyed, the alcohol in her system fueling her rage. "Well you're not. You watched that fucking video! You know what happened!" She had lost herself by this point, and was aggressively advancing on Silvia, shouting at her. "But if I really need to remind you, then fine! We used to be part of an EI knock-off of Oracle. That is until the fucking bastards betrayed us! Left us to the Fucking UIG! And then, I WATCHED MY BROTHER DIE!" She was shouting right into Silvia's face. "And I'm going to tear out their fucking throats!" Suddenly Fenris' fury burned out, and Silvia caught the shear pain in her eyes before she turned her back. "Get. Out." She was barely managing to contain the well of sorrow inside her.
Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 pm

At Fenris' sudden display of hostility, the spines in Silvia's arms and shoulders tensed instinctively, suddenly unfurling from her skin, very much visible, and she tensed, in exactly the same way she did before combat, taking a wary step backwards. The expression on her face, by contrast, was very different - a mixture of shock and horror, not at Fenris' desire to tear someone's throat out but at the thought of watching a brother die.

"Fenris..." she tried, still tensed as though for combat, with her spines extended and quivering slightly, "that's...I'm sorry. To be betrayed like that, it...I'm sorry. And...it was bad enough for me, losing my family. Without...having to see it." There was a quite audible note of pain in her own voice, as well as a strange combination of fear and sympathy.
Silvia Tsukuda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Fenris didn't even register the fact that Silvia had readied her spines, she just walked slowly round to the other side of the bed, almost in a daze, as tears began to roll down her cheeks. "Just... Go" Her voice was full of despair, though she was just barely able to keep herself from breaking down. Fenris sat down on the bed, her back to the other woman. As she curled up into a fetal position, she begged "...Go."
Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:01 am

For a moment, Silvia just stood there, with no idea what to do or say. Slowly, her spines folded back into her arms as she stood, staring at her friend.

"I..." she tried, before sighing and turning towards the door. "I'm sorry, Fenris. If you want me to, I'll go. But it...it does help to talk about this stuff. Really."
Silvia Tsukuda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:29 am

There was no reply from Fenris, she just curled up in a ball, staring into nothing, weeping silently.
Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:34 pm

Silvia turned to go, taking a couple of faltering steps towards the door. Then she paused and turned, her gaze fixed on the weeping Agent.

"Fenris, I...I'll be in my suite. If you want to talk at all. I...I know it doesn't feel like it, but I think I know some of what you're going through. Just...just some. But...enough that I think, maybe...it might be a good idea to talk. I...I'll go now."

With that, she headed for the door and opened it, with one more look back.
Silvia Tsukuda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top