Week 67: Broken Glass

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Week 67: Broken Glass

Post  HanJi on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:33 pm

"They're gonna be fancy noodles aren't they? Man, I hate fancy noodles. What I wouldn't give a branch of Kengs up here on the World View. That would be nice. He sighed. "Look, I don't mind, pick wherever you guys fancy. As long as it's hot and I can drown it in soy sauce, I don't mind."
HanJi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:45 pm

"Erm..." Silvia was a little lost here - her own favourite fare was even less likely to make an appearance than Han's, fond as she was of the prepackaged Agent-specific foodstuffs. "Hugo? Anywhere you wanted to go? That...does soy sauce?"
Silvia Tsukuda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Hugo laughed, winking at Silvia. "Anywhere will have soy sauce. We could buy ten bottles and bring them with us. We're extra platinum with this package, remember? We could pay someone to follow us around spraying soy sauce on the ground before us as we walk. C'mon, let's find somewhere on the promenade."

He extended his bright smile to Han, gesturing for him to come along. He wasn't going to let either of them think about the terrible things that happened to them, no, no he was not.
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top