The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 67: New date for Reverse Engineering centre mission

+2
Hugo
James Fletcher
6 posters

Go down

Week 67: New date for Reverse Engineering centre mission Empty Week 67: New date for Reverse Engineering centre mission

Post  James Fletcher Fri May 10, 2013 7:06 am

Copy of information originally posted for week 62:

In Lhasa, there's a Comoros reverse engineering lab hidden underneath an ancient Buddhist monastery. This includes tunnels that lead right into the nearby Ai Jinn industrial complexes. From here, Comoros agents steal equipment from the Ai Jinn production lines in order to learn their technological secrets. I propose that we take a team to break into this hidden lab and 'acquire' any prototype equipment or information they have taken from the Ai Jinn. Having proof of the existence and location of the lab might also prove to be profitable, since I would be very surprised if the Ai Jinn already know of its existence...

As of this moment, I have enough knowledge of the Comoros facility to be able to find one of their hidden entrance tunnels, and to get a team past some of their initial security. In other words, we could go with the information I have now, but more time spent scouting the facility would not hurt.

If anyone would like to help with further preparations for this mission, I would greatly appreciate it, since I do not have the greatest investigative/surveillance skills myself.
James Fletcher
James Fletcher

Back to top Go down

Week 67: New date for Reverse Engineering centre mission Empty Re: Week 67: New date for Reverse Engineering centre mission

Post  Hugo Fri May 10, 2013 1:28 pm

Again i would like to go since prototypes are my jam.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Week 67: New date for Reverse Engineering centre mission Empty Re: Week 67: New date for Reverse Engineering centre mission

Post  Coraline Sat May 11, 2013 11:10 am

As previously reported, count me in =)
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Sat May 11, 2013 3:50 pm

As I said before, I'm in.
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:38 am

Unfortunately due to some poor planning on part, it would seem that I will now have to be out. Best of luck though!
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:47 pm

Provided we survive, most of the agents will be on a presumably few week trip to Varstaag. >____>
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobu Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Hugo wrote:Provided we survive, most of the agents will be on a presumably few week trip to Varstaag. >____>
If most everyone is going to be off-world for a few weeks, wouldn't it be best to skip forward and say "week 67" is actually a few weeks later?
Shinobu
Shinobu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:54 pm

...Unless we have a Varstaag mission.
Hopefully a funny one. Maybe a musical episode.

:3
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fletcher Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:48 pm

If necessary, I'm perfectly happy to let this wait again, although I obviously don't want to mess Matt around in terms of planning the session and everything.  If people think this should wait, let me know.
James Fletcher
James Fletcher

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fletcher Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:57 am

Officially, for the time being, this mission is on hold.
James Fletcher
James Fletcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:38 pm

I am happy to be on this mission, if it is to still go ahead, as one of those remaining on earth.
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:55 pm

You can do this mission during week 69, or save it till week 70. Up to you, Richberry.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fletcher Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:19 pm

I think saving it up till week 70 sounds like a good idea. I admittedly quite like the idea for week 69 of the reemergence of UIG Agent Warwick for a little mission. What week are we on at the moment? I've slightly lost track.
James Fletcher
James Fletcher

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:37 pm

This is now Week 69.
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down