Week 56 Mission.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 56 Mission.

Post  Coraline on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:39 am

Hello my lovelies! I shall have the info for an interception black ops mission this week. Due to the nature of the mission it is both time constrained and black ops. Most likely it will involve vehicles, so the involvement of those of you who own them would be much appreciated. [however I shall be flying out of the country for two weeks on Friday so I would like the misson to be before then. If thats not possible then the mission is still submitted for field work and the field team will of course get to do what they want with the information/stolen items.] More information to follow soon my sweets!
Coraline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 56 Mission.

Post  Ace Nizky on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:59 am

I have vehicles, however I am also out of the city on Thursday of that week, for a week and a bit of skiing.

If I can make it I will.
Ace Nizky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:46 pm

(assuming moar people are on board, would Wednesday be good?)

The information to follow, follows! ^^ Turns out the shipment itself is legal, but the goods are going to be used for assassinations and as they say, the proof is in the pudding! So stopping the goods before they can be put to use is something of a priority. Doesn't look like they'll be using air or train transport for security reasons, so I'd say its looking like a good old fashioned land shipment from Krakow to Moscow. Although I didn't get the exact route I do know the time it'll be heading out, so thats that covered! However since its unofficially E.I. sanctioned I'm thinking that plan H is a firm no go.
Coraline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:12 am

Change of plans for the missions. Weeks 55 and 56 will not have missions to give time for people to have an easter break. Downtimes will still occur on schedule (and I will get on with answering them I promise)

Time-dependant events that would happen during these weeks will magically happen later, during weeks 59 and 60 instead. The events were always going to happen then, you just remembered them wrong *Jedi hand wave*
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://oracle.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top