The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information for Week 5

4 posters

Go down

Information for Week 5 Empty Information for Week 5

Post  Admin Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 am

No idea what mission will be going ahead this week. Please remember that as soon as you put information in here it will be sold, so talk amongst yourselves to figure out what you want to do. The game might run during the week this time, so figuring out the mission sooner rather than later would help me a lot.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oracle.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Information for Week 5 Empty Re: Information for Week 5

Post  Darya Demeter Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Ok. A bit back, when I was still with Lanzar, I ran into some low level cultists with high level Tracer Li cybernetics. They weren't damaged, and they weren't reported missing, so I did some digging.

The equipment turned out to be from a Tracer Li hidden research station disguised as a warehouse in Shanghai Old City. It's drawing large amounts from the power grid, doesn't have enough shipments in and out and has large bus loads of scientists leaving sometimes.

It has an electrified wire fence around it, and has guards patrolling around. No directly visible turrets, but that doesn't mean much. Metal or possible durasteel doors, should have some nice stuff inside.

Two things must be said before we go on it though. Firstly, Shanghai. We know that we have certain enemies in the city, but what we don't know is if they know we are enemies, so keep on guard.

Secondly, the Cult. There have been known instances (such as one eighteen years ago) where cybernetics researchers have been working with the Cult of Machina, so it is possible they may show up. Cultists tend to be heavily armoured and horrendously strong, so be prudent and carry plasma if you are on the mission.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLordHighKAJR Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:27 pm

I am relatively confident that faith in the power of the Black Cougar from the nice fellows at AMS will see us through.

Yours faithfully K.A.J. Ramirez

CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE. THIS DOCUMENT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADRESSEES ONLY. IN THE EVENT OF UNAUTHORISED ACCESS PLEASE INFORM THE AUTHOR/DEPARTMENT MENTIONED ABOVE. From the desk of Kinkaid Aurelius Jurgensson Ramirez, dictated but not read.
TheLordHighKAJR
TheLordHighKAJR

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:09 pm

I don't want to be interfering with y'alls business, but would someone mind bringing a more effective weapon for our new agent? What sort of gun do you like to use there, rookie?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oracle.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkie Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:10 pm

He can have one of mine.
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:20 pm

I'll bring along some spare plasma and knock out pistols (For human guards)...Cougars generally tickle chimeras.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down